Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Most Fantastic Birthday Present EVER!

Tomorrow is my birthday.  More specifically, tomorrow is my 22nd birthday.  The very idea of birthdays becomes significantly less appealing once you pass 21, so I had relatively low birthday expectations.

Those expectations have already been exceeded by leaps and bounds.  Today, I got THIS in the mail:


Yes, everyone, that is a pink stethoscope!  My bff Amy sent it to me in the mail.  When i opened the package, there was a box with a black stethoscope on the outside.  Then, when I opened the box, I realized that it wasn't an ordinary stethoscope, it was a PINK one.

Thanks Ames for a great present!

To anyone in the Ohio State area, I will be celebrating my birthday on Friday night in Columbus, let me know if you're interested in meeting up.

When I write my next post, I'll be a 22 year-old! :-)

Until then,
B

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!! I'm so glad you love it!!! I'm sorry the bow came out of the box crooked though!! Good thing it was not actually part of the stethoscope.. totally fixable. :)

    LOVE YOU!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I'm celebrating in spirit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so adorable! i hope to see you today bg birthday girl!

    ReplyDelete