Thursday, July 8, 2010

Cinema in the Park, Number 2

Last night, I went to go see Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince in Schenley Park with three med school friends.  Then, I had a dream that I went to medical school at Hogwarts.  This is my new number one wish. 

Honestly, that was about the only exciting thing that I did yesterday.  Well, I guess going to the pub at 2:30 to watch soccer was somewhat exciting, but the game turned out to be pretty boring, and the spinach-artichoke dip that I ordered was fairly lack-luster.

In somewhat exciting upcoming news, I will giving "hot yoga" a try tonight.  You might be thinking, "What is 'hot yoga'?"  It is a type of yoga that is done in a room kept at 90 degrees F.  Supposedly, it's a really good work out and way to "center" yourself.  Honestly, I'm pretty nervous about it considering my flexibility is limited to touching my toes AND I get really sweaty in a normal temperature environment while I work out.  Nevertheless, I think it is definitely worth a shot.  Look for an update (if I'm not too sore to type) later tonight!

Britt
 

No comments:

Post a Comment