Thursday, September 30, 2010

Scaife High School

I've come to the conclusion that medical school is actually just a regression back to high school.  I submit the following examples as proof:

1.  I never leave Scaife Hall.  It's just like I'm back at Pickerington North.  Unless I go out of the building for lunch, I don't even see much daylight anymore.

2.  I have a locker

3.  I change between classes.  In high school, I changed for gym and occasionally band.  Now, I change for anatomy lab.  Believe it or not, a high school gym locker room actually smells better than an anatomy one.

4.  I have classes with the same people.  All day.  Everyday.

5.  I carry a book bag everywhere.  During undergrad, I didn't have much to carry - maybe a notebook, a binder, and a pencil bag - so I opted for the ever-so-stylish Vera Bradley tote.  Now, I carry textbooks, anatomy atlases, and inch-think course packets on a daily basis.  The Vera just won't do.

In summary, I'm a letter jacket away from being back in the tenth grade.

Britt

1 comment:

  1. hey Britt how are you? yo lo se la anatomia es una asignatura infinita, but I can undertand you, my husband last year finished attestation in orthopedic surgery...it was very hard and long way, but but it's worth, I recommend, have fun now because it will be worse after :)
    regards

    Jaky Siena)

    ReplyDelete