Sunday, September 12, 2010

D-Day

Excuse my absence from the blogosphere; I have been selling my soul to the anatomy devil in return for a passing grade.  Tomorrow marks an important moment: my first test of medical school.

Let me just say, I have studied more for this one test that I did for entire quarters of OChem.  (For those of you who knew me back then, you can attest to how much time that truly is).  This weekend alone, I have studied 30 hours.  IN ONE WEEKEND.  Unfortunately that included a late Friday night trip to the cadaver lab which I can summarize with one long compound word: creepy-as-all-get-out.

The test will have two components.  1) A 50-choice multiple choice section. 2) A "what is this body part?" lab practical identification section.  Luckily, both my "practice pratical" and practice written portion were both mostly OK.  Still, I just want to get tomorrow over with!

Say a little pray for me!
Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment