Monday, August 2, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Britt went to Columbus!  Here are the top four highlights from my trip in chronological order:

Night out on the town with fellow University Ambassadors (shout outs to Shawn, Corey, and Vince as promised!)  A group of us went to the Short North Tavern, obviously located in the Short North - too much fun was had by all.

My roommate Amanda's bridal shower was Saturday.  It was the last "roommate" thing of the summer, which is kind of bittersweet, but the food was delicious, I won a game, and Amanda got great presents, which all made it better.

Saturday night was a dinner with some of my favorite Pickerington favs followed by hanging out with Andrew.  I got a spinach and artichoke dip filled deep dish pizza - whoever created it had me in mind! (I'm telling you, I'm obsessed!)

My mom and I went to check out the Titanic exhibit at COSI on Sunday.  It was a little pricey, primarily because they make you buy full museum admission on top of the ticket to the exhibit.  That aside, it was awesome!  When you get there, they give you a boarding pass of an actual person who was on the Titanic with some facts about his or her life.  Then, at the end of the exhibit is a list of all the survivors and deceased - you can see if you made it, and I did!  The exhibit also featured a life-size replica of the main staircase and the front page of the Columbus Dispatch immediately following the sinking.  If you live in Ohio, check it out before Labor Day :-)

As you can see, it was a pretty good weekend!  Now, panic is setting in as medical school begins in exactly one week - yikes!

Until tomorrow,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment