Monday, August 23, 2010

Going to the Chapel and I'm Gonna Watch Other People get Married :-)

I went home this weekend!  I deserve a gold star for my ability to drive among the states of Ohio, West Virginia, and Pennsylvania.  My blog on WV's terrible traffic patterns must have found its way to some higher-ups because the detour highway was no longer under construction!  I'm sure I don't deserve it, but I am so taking credit for that.

The reason for my trip home was wedding #2 of the season.  Andrew's older sister Tiffany got married, which gave me the perfect excuse to go home before anatomy got crazy (which I can say, after day 1, that it definitely has reached that point).

On Friday, I drove like the wind right after class to make it home for the rehearsal and dinner, which was amazing - the Worthington Inn has great banquet service.  The actual wedding itself was held in Pickerington, and the reception was out in Newark at the Cherry Valley Lodge, which was also fantastic.  The food was delicious, and the party was hopping.  Here are some pictures from the event!


I started my evening off blowing bubbles with Andrew's nephew.  He calls me "Bee Bee" (he's only two, and Brittany is a really hard name!), and he kept saying "Mo, Bee Bee, mo!"


Showing off my new dress


Andrew and I :-)

Last night was bittersweet drive back to the 'Burgh, and today was a rude awakening to world of medical anatomy - more on that to come!

Britt  

No comments:

Post a Comment