Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I forgot some things.

1. I was supposed to see John Williams conduct the Pittsburgh Symphony tonight.  However, John Williams hurt his back and the show subsequently got cancelled.  This is not unlike the luck the usually have.

2. I went to DC this weekend! Stories to ensue.

3. Pictures!



Happy Halloween from the girls of Pitt Med!


Is it just me or do they actually look like Grey's Anatomy characters? 


 Chilean Miners :-)

I have med school friends!  And we have fun!

OK - time for bed :-)

3 comments:

  1. 1. It amazes me that in the "girls of Pitt Med" picture, you're the shortest!!! What exceptionally tall doctors of the future!

    2. They SO actually look like Grey's Anatomy characters! How crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Note: I am actually the third tallest of these 5 girls - I'm just wearing flats next to some girls in more substantial shoes. The two are the ends are def taller than me though, heels or no heels! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm that costume looks familiar ;) it's almost like I was there in spirit

    ReplyDelete