Thursday, February 10, 2011

Dear Med School...

....you are significantly cramping my blogging abilities.  Go away.  And don't come back.

I took another exam yesterday, which means yet another class is over.  I feel like it was just last week that I was complaining to you all about cell path taking over my life, yet some how I've been through 4 weeks of immunology and lived to tell the tale.

I'm going to take the next few days to update you on various things in my life.  Subjects will include:

1.  The amazing shrimp dinner I made myself (including pictures).
2.  Wedding venue hunting (including a detailed analysis of each venue).
3.  House hunting (which I can pretty summarize now: we haven't found it).

Get excited people - three straight days of Britt Goes to Pitt updates.  Guaranteed.

Look for the first one tonight!
Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment