Thursday, February 10, 2011

Yummy Yummy

As promised, here is the first of a three part series that covers my eating habits, wedding planning, and house hunting.

Let me begin by saying that Yum-Yum sauce from Genji's Japanese Steakhouse is the tastiest thing any girl could ever want.  If you've not heard of Genji's, then you're probably not from Columbus.  If you've not heard of Genji's and you're from Columbus, then shame on you.  Their food is incredible, and they have this sauce that might as well turn your food to gold.  As it turns out, you can actually buy Yum-Yum sauce by the bottle.  Thus, I have purchased some and have been recreating hibachi experiences in my own apartment.  Here's the photo evidence:


Step one:  Heat oil, add zucchini and onions, sprinkle on some salt/pepper/soy sauce


Step two: cook Shrimp in a small amount of butter, add lemon juice and soy sauce


Step 3: Serve with rice and large side of the Yum-Yum :-)  Eat until you just can't eat anymore.

Note: I did in fact eat my meal on a Little Mermaid plate.  It only added to the experience.

So friends, it looks like I'm a hibachi grill short of quitting medical school for an alternate career.  There's no shame in keeping my options open.

Until tomorrow,
Brittany

1 comment: