Wednesday, December 1, 2010

It's beginning to look somewhat like Christmas...

I have been hard at work avoiding cellular pathology by channeling my energy into something much better: Christmas decorating!

Here are the fruits of my labor (please don't laugh):


I got a Santa "Wall Flower" - he smells good and he changes colors! (This is "white" Santa)


Purple Santa!


Aqua Santa!! (You probably get the idea)


Candles that look like Christmas ornaments - so festive

"And the (Vera Bradley) stockings were hung from the 3M Command hooks with care"



I got a Christmas tree!  The only problem?  I currently have six ornaments.  To put on my six foot tree.  In this picture, it actually looks mildly OK.  But just wait until I turn the lights off...


Insert this noise. 

BUT, on the bright side, I do own one of the coolest ornaments ever.  It's Santa, steering a gondola made out of Venetian glass - I got it in Italy last summer :-)


I feel kind of guilty sticking such a nice ornament on such a crappy tree, but what can you do?!


Last but not least, Christmas candle that smells like cranberry sauce, yummm

Hopefully the decorations improve over the years...regardless, Happy Advent!
Brittany

1 comment:

  1. I really like your tree when it's lit! And all your Christmas decorations are super cute! Love hearing about your days, keep it up Britt!
    Allison

    ReplyDelete